Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just me...

Saying hello. It has been a busy first year for Russell and I. I can hardly believe our first anniversary is so close. Almost 1 month away. I remember this time last year. We were sweltering in the heat - trying desperately not to freak out with all the things left to do before the wedding. I was determined not to turn into one of those brides who gets so worked up about the details of the wedding that they miss the fun in it. In the end, I had a great time. Russell and I both did. As normal, things went wrong at our wedding - but who cares!? Everyone seemed to have a good time.

You will never believe this though: I was recently cleaning out my office (the poor thing took the brunt of the wedding planning and fallout). It was a regular battlefield in there. Anyway, as I was cleaning I found a stack of thank you cards that didn't get mailed. I feel absolutely horrible. I have no idea what to do. I don't want to send them without some explanation (I took great pride in sending out thank you's within 2 months of our wedding), but at the same time I don't want to delay their arrival.

I am completely mortified that these people didn't get a proper thank you. How tacky is that?! I would never want someone to think we were anything but tremendously grateful. I guess I will just try to find some cards larger than my thank you's and send an explanation.

For any of you out there that didn't get a proper card in a timely manner - please accept my humble apologies. I am deeply sorry.

No comments: